Thursday, March 27, 2008

Joining the Bandwagon!

Finally... I decided to blog!

I plan to blog on my experiences with WPF and Silverlight, technologies that I currently work on and ones that I have come to love. I work with IdentityMine at their Kochi office in India, and that means that I've had plenty of opportunities to do a lot of interesting work with these technologies. I have been working with WPF for over two years and Silverlight for about a year. Recently, I was also privileged do some corporate training in WPF and Silverlight for other software firms in India, and that was an experience I really enjoyed.

Hope you enjoy reading my blog!

3 comments:

Alchemist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joymon said...

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING...

Sameer C. Thiruthikad said...

Welcome Jim... I am sure you will find blogging addicting....